Turn your website into a lead generation machine with these tips.
- Customer Engagement – Creating content is still important, but there is so much noise these days that you need to make sure it’s relevant, engaging and informative. Great content drives SEO as well as conversation. Use video marketing techniques on your website and repurpose across all social networks.
- Compelling web design – You only have seconds to make an impression with your website visitors. Choose a dynamic design and quality images that will attract and emotionally connect with your target audience giving you a critical leg-up on the competition.
- Customer testimonials – Client testimonials are the best way to build your credibility and show potential customers that you are trustworthy, reliable and an expert in your field. A strong testimonial can generate more selling power than any sales copy ever could!
- Responsive web design – With most of the world now browsing on the go using their smartphones, you must provide an excellent user experience with a responsive web design. Consumers won’t stay or return to a website if it doesn’t load properly on their mobile device.
- Strong Call-to-Action – Make it simple, easy and unobtrusive for website users. Offer a join free or cancel anytime reassurance to help boost signups. Also use design components like colorful buttons and images to help engage viewers to click.